SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” or “search engine optimizer.” Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. – Google
Lubbock SEO – Search Engine Optimization for Lubbock
All websites we create use best practices for search engine optimization and we work with our customers to improve the content and site structure for the website is also optimized. We stay up to date with Google and Bing’s algorithms to ensure your site is not left behind. Ask us for use cases where our customers have gone from “not found” to first page search results.
If your website was not created with us, we can still assist by:
- Review your current solution
- Research keywords
- Develop new content or update existing content
- If feasible, recommend AdWords campaign
- Make recommendations and implement a plan
- Review and revise the plan to improve results
- Provide training where requested
What we will not do:
- Guarantee first page results, though we will give you every edge possible.
- Submit your site to phony link-sharing sites
- Report fake traffic or generate traffic from malware
- Take on competing customers